Do you want to join a Danish folk high school?
Monday, August 29th at 2pm Danish time you can meet Rønde Folk High School online and get answers to all your questions about becoming an international student:
- What is a folk high school?
- What is special about Rønde Folk High School?
- How does Danish teaching take place?
- What subjects can have in my weekly schedule?
- What does it cost to go to folk high school?
- How do I become a student?
- and much more…
Teacher Kirsten Petersen and information officer Danny Sannem will guide you through the meeting and answer all your questions.
When you sign up in the form below, we will send you a link that you will need to access the meeting.
Please contact our information officer Danny Sannem if you have any questions in relation to the online meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org.